OnLiveInformer is currently looking for a few talented individuals to compliment our existing staff talent.
We are looking for individuals who are first and foremost knowledgeable fans of OnLive and want to help share their knowledge with others.
We currently have the following positions available.
News and Article Writers:
Responsibilities of writers include:
1. Well written articles with no grammatical and spelling mistakes of about 300 to 500 words.
2. The writer has to come up with the topic and keywords for the articles.
3. The articles should be 100% original. News articles can reference other articles, but all content needs to be written in your own words .
4. You agree that upon submission these articles and all rights to the articles will transfer to the ownership of this site. This means you will not sell, reproduce or re-use these articles in any way without written consent from this sites current owner(s). The credit of the article will always go to the writer.
5. I understand that I will not be compensated for news articles, but will have the opportunity to be paid for original articles at an un-disclosed rate per article after completing a mandatory trial period.
6. Writers will be required to login and post articles into our database so an editor can proof and sign off on the article.
Interested parties should send a sample article (with a good topic) of about 100 words along with your real name, OnLive ID, and amount of time you can dedicate to the site to Glenn@OnliveInformer.com
You must be at least 18 years old to apply for any of these positions, and agree to all OnLiveInformer rules and regulations.